2011 NU Soccer Team

2011 NU Soccer Team
Chillin out at the WaVe!!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Week 4- Smartboard reflection

After exploring the different tools in the smartboard I learned how to make an object fly in and out of the screen. I also discovered that you can make you own recording. I am not sure how to use this function but it is an intriguing feature that I plan to explore more in the coming days.  
Using the smartboard I am still not sure how it will work, or more importantly how it will function, once I have finished my presentation.  I look forward to working with the software and interacting with the board in the coming days leading up to our presentation of our lesson.  

1 comment:

  1. I like that you are excited to getting some hands on with the board and the software. I like you would like to know how the recording function would benefit one as a teacher and if it is similar to Panopto? Also what other interesting functions are available for the SmartBoard.

    Pedro Ruiz

    ReplyDelete