2011 NU Soccer Team

2011 NU Soccer Team
Chillin out at the WaVe!!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Reflection #10

  What: I don't commonly think of it as technology, since I have been using it for so long, but excel is a product that can easily be integrated into the physical education class very easily.  Student and can learn, or reinforce learned skills, of excel.
So What:  I think excel is one of the most powerful tools on the computer for the everyday user.  It's multitude of functions lends it self to an ever expansive realm of uses.  Being able to manipulate excel will undoubtably have a profound effect on individuals years down the road.
Now What:  That being said I believe it was a tool not taken advantage of enough.  Their is the obvious uses in math but excel can so much more then organize a data set and graph.  It is something that I think would have made for some truly enriching high school experience.  It is not an over the top use of technology but an important one.

No comments:

Post a Comment