2011 NU Soccer Team

2011 NU Soccer Team
Chillin out at the WaVe!!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Reflection #9 Online testing

What: Last year I had a class with all its test online.  I though this was great because then i could not only get help from other students but take my time with it.  Ultimately though I found it to be a very cumbersome and unrewarding experience. First, it was a timed thing and so I was constantly worried time would end and I would not have submitted my test and therefore receive a zero for the test.  Second, I relied heavily on my cohorts for answer and so it was a not a genuine reflection of my understanding of the material.
So What:  Do you thing there is a place in education when an online test is appropriate?
Now What:  Have any of you had similar experience with the online testing method? Would you do online testing? How would you do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment